Fall Break Baseball Camp
Time & Location
About The Event
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED- IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO REGISTER, PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE 8:15 AM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Who: Any interested youth athletes ages 6-14 When: Monday, November 25th and Tuesday, November 26th Time:
- Morning Session - 8:30 am to 11:30 am (Registration at 8:00 am)
- Afternoon Session - Noon to 3:00 pm (Registration at 11:30 am)
- All Day Session - 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
(Break for lunch from 11:30 to Noon each day)
Where: ACHS Baseball Fields - 4660 Mission Oaks Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93012 Cost:
- Full Day - 8:30 am to 3:0o pm (with break for lunch) - $70*
- Morning Session (1/2 day) - 8:30 am to 11:30 am - $40
- Afternoon Session (1/2 day) - Noon to 3:00 pm - $40
- Two Full Days - 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Monday & Tuesday) - $135*
* Lunch is available for purchase (see below for details) Discounts! We support local youth baseball! If you are currently playing in our local fall leagues (CPBA Fall Ball or USSSA Sunday League) camp rates are discounted as follows:
- Full Day - 8:30 am to 3:0o pm (with break for lunch) - $65*
- Two Full Days - 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Monday & Tuesday) - $125*
* Lunch is available for purchase (see below for details) Lunch: Campers should bring their own lunch or they can purchase a Pizza lunch (includes pizza, water and chips) for $6.00. *** Snack Bar will be open for drinks, snacks and Pizza Lunch during camp***
Walk-up registration also accepted only if space is available. Please arrive 30 minutes before start time of the session.
You must sign your camper in each day:
-8:00 am for the full day or morning sessions.
-11:30 am for the afternoon session.
Parents must agree to the waiver langage provided below. You will be asked to agree to this waiver policy on the following registration screen.
I hereby authorize the staff of the Camarillo Baseball Camp to act for me according to their best judgment in any medical emergency requiring medical attention. I hereby waive and release the camp/coaches from any injuries or illnesses incurred while playing baseball at this camp. I am aware of the possible dangers of baseball and assume the risk. I have no knowledge of any physical impairment that would affect the above player’s participation in baseball. I will be responsible for all medical expenses in connection with participation in this camp.
Questions: Email Coach Gonzalez at
email@example.com or call 805-389-4877
We look forward to a fun Fall Camp!
Hope to see you there!
Be sure to check out our website (www.camarillobaseball.com)